AMoM January Meeting: Picky Eating
Time & Location
About the Event
Presented by fellow AMoM and Dietitian/Nutritionist Andra Sylvanus, you will come away from this night with the tools for presenting unfamiliar foods and designing structured meal and snack times. You will have the chance to watch videos of real families feeding their children and there will be plenty of time to ask questions.
The discussion will include:
- Structuring meal and snack times
- Preventing picky eating
- Avoiding mealtime battles
- Nutrition for optimum growth
- Presenting unfamiliar foods
- Videos of real families interacting at meals
This is a members-only meeting (of course, infants are welcome to join us).